06 Apr 15:00 - 13 Apr 09:00 - Basel
Cruise with us on a Rhine Getaway, April 6, 2019, aboard Viking River Cruises beautiful longship, Viking Alruna! Explore the Black Forest and visit a local workshop to see a cuckoo clock-making demonstration. Discover the various culinary traditions of Alsace. Overlook the Rhine from Germany’s best preserved medieval castle. Turreted fortresses, grand cathedrals, historic cities, medieval towns and spectacular scenery of the Middle Rhine—little wonder that the Rhine is one of Europe’s best-loved rivers. From Basel to Cologne to Amsterdam, this 8-day journey reveals a rich landscape of beauty and culture. Extend your vacation with a pre-cruise stay in Lucerne, Lake Como or Basel and post-cruise in Amsterdam.
ALL THIS IS INCLUDED
• 8-day cruise with river-view stateroom
• 6 guided tours with audio headset
• All meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners, featuring regional specialties
• Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
• Visit 3 UNESCO Sites
• Enrichment Lectures & Destination Performances
• Free Wi-Fi
• 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
• All port taxes & fees
• Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day with (Viking Air purchase)
Contact us for more info!